- 1 Bicep Workouts
- 2 8 Best Bicep Exercises to Grow Size
- 3 Dumbbell Curl Bicep Workouts
- 4 Barbell Curl Bicep Exercises
- 5 Decline Dumbbell Curl Bicep Workouts
- 6 EZ-Bar Curl Bicep Exercises
- 7 Overhead Cable Curl Bicep Workouts
- 8 Incline Dumbbell Curl Bicep Exercises
- 9 Concentration Curl Bicep Workouts
- 10 Standing Biceps Cable Curl Bicep Exercises
In the human body, the bicep is one of the most catching and attractive part/ muscle. Every fit man or woman wants to grow the bicep size and want to look muscular. In this article, we are going to provide the Bicep Workouts & Bicep Exercises which will help you to grow your bicep size. Look at the exercise execution carefully and read the full article.
8 Best Bicep Exercises to Grow Size
Bicep Workouts includes various types of dumbbell sets which grow the bicep size. We are going to describe the 8 Best Bicep Workouts such as Dumbbell Curl, Barbell Curl, Decline Dumbbell Curl, EZ-Bar Curl, Overhead Cable Curl, Incline Dumbbell Curl, Concentration Curl, and Standing Biceps Cable Curl.
- Dumbbell Curl
- Barbell Curl
- Decline Dumbbell Curl
- EZ-Bar Curl
- Overhead Cable Curl
- Incline Dumbbell Curl
- Concentration Curl
- Standing Biceps Cable Curl
Dumbbell Curl Bicep Workouts
Bicep exercise starts from Dumbbell Curl which focuses on your bicep mostly as compared to the other exercises. Dumbbell Curl has pumped up your bicep and strong the bicep mass. But you have to main the weight which you are lifting according to your weight and strength.
- Stand straight and hold the dumbbell of the same weight in your both hands.
- Your weight should be on your heels and lift the dumbbell up one by one.
- The hand should be straight and bicep muscle should feel the strain.
- You can do 3 sets of 15 raps each.
Barbell Curl Bicep Exercises
Now, forward to Barbell Curl which increases the muscle straight of the bicep. Wide grip and close grip Barbell Curl Bicep Exercises is very effective exercise to grow bicep size. Must remember one thing during this exercise is that your position should be straight and your back didn’t bend during the exercise.
- Just take a long barbell and take a wide/ close grip.
- Stand straight and hold a tight grip over the barbell.
- Put the barbell towards your shoulder and your elbow does not move.
- Make your when you do this exercise your back should be straight.
Decline Dumbbell Curl Bicep Workouts
If you want to grow your bicep peek faster than you should probably start doing Decline Dumbbell Curl. This exercise will constantly focus on your bicep peek and will increase peek so fast. Decline Dumbbell Curl is designed to increase the bicep peak.
- This exercise can be done on the chair machine and lie down on the 45-degree angle.
- Then hold the dumbbell according to your strength and lift the dumbbell.
- This exercise will also help to increase the peak size of your bicep.
- Just make sure your elbow should not move in this exercise.
EZ-Bar Curl Bicep Exercises
Those people want to have a bigger and sharp bicep they should start doing EZ-Bar Curl exercise. EZ-bar curl is the best exercises which focus on the overall parts of bicep. To train your short and long head bicep you should probably do EZ-Bar Curl exercise.
- In this exercise, you should hold the EZ-Bar in the close grip.
- Stand straight and hold the EZ-Bar Curl strongly.
- Lift the EZ-Bar Curl towards your shoulder and your elbow should not move.
- Feel the strain in your short and long head bicep and done at least 03 sets of this exercise.
Overhead Cable Curl Bicep Workouts
Overhead Cable Curl will give your bicep shape. This exercise will continuously train your long head bicep part. People who want to get long head bicep should try this exercise. The position is the most important thing to complete this exercise and should elbow should stay and cable should move in the right direction.
- Hold the cable curl and stand in the bicep posture.
- Just make sure your elbow should not move from its place.
- Start doing movement and concentrate on your long head bicep.
- Your long head bicep will feel the strain it means you are doing right.
Incline Dumbbell Curl Bicep Exercises
In this exercise, you cannot lift high weight because your body will be lying down on the bench by your back on 45 degrees. Incline Dumbbell Curl will give tension on the biceps muscle belly which will increase the overall bicep size.
- Lie down on bench approximately 45-degree angles and hold the dumbbell.
- Start doing movement according to another dumbbell exercise.
- When you will do this exercise your full focus should be on your bicep.
Concentration Curl Bicep Workouts
As these exercise names describe Concentration Curl this will concentrate on the bicep. This exercise will blast your biceps and you will feel the growth into your bicep.
- Sit down on the chair and hold the dumbbell on your hand.
- Put your elbow on your knee and start doing dumbbell exercise.
- Do slow movement and this will stretch your bicep.
Standing Biceps Cable Curl Bicep Exercises
This is the last and best exercise to train your bicep and forearms. Standing Biceps Cable Curl will impact on your upper bicep part and target the deep-tissue muscle fibers. Let’s have a look at the exercise execution.
- Hold the Standing Biceps Cable Curl and stand straight.
- Your back should be straight but your legs should little bit bend.
- Pull the Cable Curl and repeat this exercise again and again.
Conclusion: Bicep is the most lovable parts by the bodybuilders and gym lovers. But people don’t know how to train bicep properly and get the best results. So we have explained the Bicep Workouts and Bicep Exercises to Grow Size which you can use to grow your bicep size. Just make sure you have bookmarked this website by clicking CTRL + D and share this article on social media sites. We publish this type of content on this site on a regular basis so you should stay with us and grab the Healthy Life Rules.