- 1 Tricep Workouts
- 2 8 Best Tricep Exercises for Bigger Arm
- 3 Triangle Push Ups Tricep Workouts
- 4 Overhead Triceps Extension Tricep Exercises
- 5 Rope Pushdown Tricep Workouts
- 6 Bar Pushdown Tricep Exercises
- 7 Lying Barbell Triceps Extensions
- 8 Close Grip Bench Press Tricep Workouts
- 9 Kickbacks Tricep Exercises
- 10 Dips Tricep Workouts
People who are searching for the Tricep Workouts Routine then you land to the right webpage because we are going to describe the Best Tricep Exercises in the following sections. If you want to get a bigger arm then you have to train bicep and tricep. We have explained the Bicep Workouts and now it’s time to look on the Tricep Workouts & Best Tricep Exercises.
8 Best Tricep Exercises for Bigger Arm
There are lots of exercises available to train tricep but we are going to describe the Best Tricep Workouts that will burn your tricep and you get the bigger arm. The exercises we are going to describe such as Triangle Push Ups, Overhead Triceps Extension, Rope Pushdown, Bar Pushdown, Lying Barbell Triceps Extensions, Close Grip Bench Press, Kickbacks, and Dips.
- Triangle Push Ups
- Overhead Triceps Extension
- Rope Pushdown
- Bar Pushdown
- Lying Barbell Triceps Extensions
- Close Grip Bench Press
Triangle Push Ups Tricep Workouts
The first tricep exercise is Triangle Push Ups which will pump-up your tricep. In this exercise, you have to make a triangle with your both hands and then do push-ups. Triangle Push Ups exercise will directly impact on your tricep and your tricep will increase.
- Just take the position of push-ups but your hand should make a triangle with a close grip.
- Now start doing push-ups and your tricep will feel the strain.
- Go slow down and then push yourself up.
- Start your tricep workout this Triangle Push Ups exercise and get the bigger arm.
Overhead Triceps Extension Tricep Exercises
After getting pump up your tricep, now it’s time to train it. Overhead Triceps Extension is the most effective exercise that will constantly target your tricep part and tricep peak will grow through this exercise. This exercise train 75% part of the tricep.
- You can execute this exercise in two ways such as stand up or sit down.
- Just take your comfortable position and hold the dumbbell in your hands.
- Take your both hands overhead and bend your elbow.
- The dumbbell should go in your back and elbow should not move.
Rope Pushdown Tricep Workouts
For the Rope Pushdown Tricep Workouts, you need cable machine with rope. Hold the rope and stretch it to get impact on your tricep. The tricep is the main part in your hand and it has to be bigger if you want to have a bigger arm. To grow your tricep size Rope Pushdown is very effective.
- Stand in front of the cable machine and hold the rope attachment.
- Your elbow should have 90 degrees and push your rope to the downwards.
- Do this movement slowly and your tricep will feel the impact.
- Just complete 03 sets of this exercise with 15 raps.
Bar Pushdown Tricep Exercises
The Bar Pushdown Exercise is almost similar to the Rope Pushdown Exercise but the only difference your grip. In this exercise, you have to take a reverse grip. You can execute Bar Pushdown at the gym as well as home also by using the exercise band.
- At cable, the machine holds the bar with your both hands.
- Your elbows should be on 90 degrees and your back should be straight.
- Push the bar downwards and feel the strain in your tricep.
- Do slowly 15 raps and make sure to complete 3 sets.
Lying Barbell Triceps Extensions
The Lying Barbell Triceps Extensions is also known as skull crushers who impact your tricep about 60 percentages. In this exercise, you should have a plan bench and barbell also which you have to hold and do the movement. Let’s have a look at the execution to understand the full exercise.
- Lie down on the planned bench and hold the Barbell in your hands.
- Take a close grip and make the barbell in front of your face.
- Move the barbell from backward slowly and then repeat the process again and again.
- You cannot lift the higher weight in this exercise so just live the weight according to your ability.
Close Grip Bench Press Tricep Workouts
The Close Grip Bench Press is as much effective as bench press affects the chest. In this exercise, you have to have a bench or barbell and you can also perform this workout at home. To train the tricep we have to train the whole parts of tricep and this exercise will train the whole tricep.
- Just take a plan bench and lie on that.
- Hold the barbell in front of your chest.
- Let’s move the barbell as we did in the bench press.
- Done the 3 sets of 15 to 20 raps and you will definitely have bigger tricep.
Kickbacks Tricep Exercises
The Kickbacks Tricep Exercises is playing an important role in 88% of muscle activation. You can do this exercise with the dumbbell or cable machine. Every people have their own comfort so it can be in dumbbell or it can be the cable. I will recommend you to do this exercise with the cable machine which will make it harder to cheat and you can also lift the high weights.
- Just hold the dumbbell or cable rope whatever makes you comfortable.
- Pull the elbow up to torso level and make a slow movement.
- The balance is the most important thing to remember in this exercise and your elbow show not move.
- Complete the 3 sets of 15 raps and then look at your tricep.
Dips Tricep Workouts
The Dips Tricep Workouts can be done in many ways such as machine dips, bench dips and weighted parallel-bar dips which will blast your tricep. As you have to perform one of these dips exercise so just look at the execution.
- Hold the chair by your hands and bend your legs.
- Start doing dips slowly and repeat again and again.
- Hands grip should be closer and feel the strain in the tricep.
Conclusion: Here we provide the Tricep Workouts & Best Tricep Exercises details which will help you to train your tricep to get the bigger arm. If you want to get this type of article then bookmark this website by pressing CTRL + D and stay connected with us. Share this article on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram with your friends and family.